- 2 balls pizza dough, rolled flat
- DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz) DeLallo Greek Feta Salad Antipasto
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- dried oregano
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
Wipe the bottom of a grilling pan or heavy bottom skillet with a paper towel moistened with olive oil. Preheat the pan over high heat for 5 minutes. Place the flattened dough in the skillet. The crust should bubble on top within 1 minute: if not, turn the heat up. When the bottom turns brown flip the dough over to cook the other side. Place the grilled pizza onto a baking sheet. Repeat with second crust. Brush the top of the pizza with olive oil. Dust with Parmesan.
Place the spinach over the pizza, scatter with the Greek Feta Salad, tomatoes and onions. Drizzle the entire pizza with the olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano. Place the baking sheet into the broiler for 3 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted. Serve hot.
Makes 2 pizzas.