For the Chicken Salad
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 – 2 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 – 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 cups poached, diced or shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup black beans, I like Bush’s brand best
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
For the Wraps
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- Burrito Sized Tortillas
- Salad Greens or Baby Spinach
- Avocado Slices
To Prepare the Chicken Salad:
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lime juice, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and cilantro. Whisk to combine.
Add the chicken, green onion, and celery to the sour cream mixture. Stir until the chicken is well coated.
Fold in the black beans, bell pepper, and corn. Cover and chill until serving.
To Prepare the Wraps:
Layer chicken salad, salad greens or baby spinach and avocado slices inside burrito sized tortillas. Fold up the ends and roll the wrap to seal it. Slice in half. Serve with salsa on the side, if desired.